zondag 9 april 2017

BeLUG at FACTS Spring Edition 2017

Past weekend, the first of april, BeLUG was once more present at the FACTS convention in Flanders Expo Ghent.

A returning tradition, I couldn`t be present this time myself, as I was on route to La Douce France, but I could count on our lovely members to provide a lot of picture material.

Now unfortunaly, I can`t write down a whole convention report as such, but the bits and pieces I picked up it was once again a big and busy convention, and the team was "led" by Matthieu this time round, as Kris had other obligations on sunday.

I want to thank all present for the lovely picture material they've send me, and I`m placing them here in random order, together with some comments in between from my "sit behind the computer point of view" :-)


 This great accordeon was made by Amazings, from our own LEGO Certified Professional Dirk Denoyelle
 She looks ready to take command of Maxim's ship.

 The BeLUG booth in all it`s glory
 Our promo girl point the way to Brick Mania Wetteren next week!


 Yep, that`s the Flying Dutchman that reached the 10k support on Ideas



 Amanda Tapping was the headliner guest of this edition


 Captain Jack is impressed, even though his Pearl wasn`t there


























 Maybe we should bring along an Elves display next time!




And there we have it, all the eye candy of our expedition to FACTS Spring this year, and hopefully we see you join along next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten